Our Commitment and Terminology
NAMA is committed to protecting the rights and privacy of all visitors to its websites and/or mobile applications.The terms “we”, “us” or “our(s)” hereunder refer to NAMA and its affiliates and the terms “you” and “your” hereunder refer to the user visiting NAMA’s mobile application.
Scope of Policy
Collection and Use
We also collect the following information from you:
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Mobile Application and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register in NAMA or Services, make an in-app payment, and when you report a problem with NAMA Mobile Application, our Services, or any of Our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information and personal description.
This Platform collects information from its visitors and users in 2 ways: actively and passively.
Active information collection refers to instances in which we gather information from you when you register as a user on the Platform, or if you sign up for an electronic newsletter, or if you send us a message via an e-mail reply mechanism provided by this Platform. Active information collection can include both personally identifiable information (e.g., your full name or information that is unique to you) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g., if we were to ask for your first name and a list of the top three things you like about our Platform).
Passive information collection refers to instances in which we collect information from you that you have not actively provided. We may use special technologies to passively collect non-personally identifiable information while you are visiting the Platform. These technologies allow us to collect certain kinds of non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to the type of web browser you use, IP address, time zone, the date and time of your visit, the operating system you use, the specific pages you visit, the address of the website you visited prior to entering the Platform and the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Platform, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Platform, and information about how you interact with the Platform. We do not link this passively collected information with personally identifiable information you have actively provided elsewhere on this Platform. We reserve the right to share with third parties, including our business partners and advertisers, the anonymous aggregated information that we have passively collected via this Platform.
We collect information identified above, using the following technologies:
Functionality –we shall use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Platform.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Platform, and collect data including your internet service provider, your IP address, the browser type that you use, referring or exit pages, and date and time stamps.
Information we collect about you and your device
Each time you visit or purchase any services from one of Our Sites or use NAMA Mobile Application, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, IP address and referring/exit pages (Device Information);
- Details of your use of NAMA Mobile Applicationor your visits to any of Our Sites (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access (Log Information).
Unique application numbers
When you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation (for example, the type of operating system) may be sent to us.
We use information collected to:
- Fulfil your requests
- Send you a request confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you push notifications when you are using NAMA Mobile Application. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or NAMA Mobile Application settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our NAMA Mobile Application and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- As required by law, such as to comply with a court order or any other legal process
- We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government requestDisplay content based upon your interests.Disclosure of your personal information
- Our payment system is integrated with a third party payment gateway service provider whereby your billing information may be collected directly from you for the purpose of processing your payment transaction by such third party service provider accordingly.
- We reserve the right to sell, lease, transfer, or otherwise share without restriction aggregated, de-identified, and other non-personally identifiable information regarding Platform usage, sales, traffic patterns, demographics, and other statistics about our Platform or those from whom we collect information via the Platform and as permitted by the Cyber Laws prevailing in UAE.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- irthi.comwill not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
The Platform does not alter its data collection and use practices when it encounters a “Do Not Track” signal from a browser.
To respond to your request or inquiry, we may require follow-up or contact information to allow us to verify that you are the person authorized to view the information you are requesting. We may, at our discretion, refuse to allow you access to certain information if, in our view, to provide such access would jeopardize another person’s privacy; would violate any applicable federal, state, cyber law or foreign law, regulation, or directive; or would unreasonably burden this Platform.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with Services please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Although we take reasonable steps to protect the personally identifiable information that you provide via this Platform, no system is 100% secure or error-free and neither is the Platform. We do not, and cannot, guarantee the security or accuracy of the information we gather.
This Platform is not directed to and does not seek to collect personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 18. Nevertheless, if we are informed that we have collected information from someone in this age category, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information subject to applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments & Feedback
If you are interested in receiving electronic updates, alerts, and other information from us regarding this Platform, you must provide us with an e-mail address. We may also ask for optional information, such as how you found us, to help us better serve you and other users in the future.
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding this Platform and third-party services and functionalities to our e-mail address: email@example.com that permits you to send through your own e-mail address, comments, and any other information you choose to include. Please remember that e-mail is not secure and we cannot provide you with any guarantees in this respect. You should carefully consider what information you wish to send to us through e-mail or through this feedback option.
Telephone number: +971 6 5048000
Complete Address: The Executive Office of Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Mohammed Al Qasimi, PO box.2334, Al Qasimi Street, Sharjah, UAE